Worker’s Compensation

Attention employees of the city/town or members of the public: If you wish to file a claim against a city/town, please contact the city/town directly.  The information is for REMIF members only.     


I.  For REMIF members:

To report a workers' compensation claim, please contact your risk management/human resources department.  Your risk management/human resources department can log in to the Athens website (specifically created for REMIF) at: 

and select the "Client Logon" tab to log in to the Athens portal. 

Contact information for all Athens adjusters can be obtained on the "Contact" tab.

II.  Where's my policy information?

The workers' compensation Memorandum of Coverage can be found:

III. What my city's/town's deductible?

Please send e-mail request to [email protected].